unrealNexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Take UN to Op7 League !
unrealNexus Application Guidelines. EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:09 pm by -uN.ElPatron

» -uN.loonygamer's First Frag Video
unrealNexus Application Guidelines. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:06 pm by -uN.AsianMajor

» joinning unrealNexus
unrealNexus Application Guidelines. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 5:32 pm by -uN.AsianMajor

» I shall be AFK for a LONG time
unrealNexus Application Guidelines. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:12 am by -uN.loonygamer

» Random Rants and Raves
unrealNexus Application Guidelines. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:11 am by -uN.Zumafy

» Call of Duty: World at War MP Beta
unrealNexus Application Guidelines. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:21 pm by -uN.Khan

» got a question...
unrealNexus Application Guidelines. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:58 pm by -uN.AsianMajor

» unrealNexus Clan Video
unrealNexus Application Guidelines. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:46 pm by -uN.AsianMajor

» What are you listening to?
unrealNexus Application Guidelines. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:39 pm by -uN.AsianMajor

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

unrealNexus Application Guidelines.

Go down

unrealNexus Application Guidelines. Empty unrealNexus Application Guidelines.

Post by -uN.loonygamer Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:04 pm

unrealNexus Application Guidelines. 1190bkj

unrealNexus Clan

Do you love to play with friends and many other people who share the same interests as you do? Do you value teamwork, comraderie, and respect? Are you sociable? And most of all, are you passionate about gaming?

If you or your friends think one of those apply to you, then come join unrealNexus! unrealNexus is a (to-be) competitive gaming clan striving to be the best, gain respect in the communities they participate in, and of course, have fun while doing it.

- We ENCOURAGE fair play.
- We ENCOURAGE friendly competitions.
- We ENCOURAGE activity and good gaming time.
- We ENCOURAGE team activities.

- We DISCOURAGE rude and unruly behavior.
- We DISCOURAGE excessive whining.
- We DISCOURAGE hacking, or use of 3rd-party software which gives an unfair advantage.

Requirements:
Xfire Gaming IM - http://www.xfire.com
GameServerClient (will be tested for anti-cheat stability) - http://www.getgsc.com
Microphone/Headset (not required but recommended)
A friendly, but competitive nature

We are here to have fun, but we are also here to compete and win. We don't like to fool around when it comes to competition. If you are the type who can't control themselves when needed, this clan is not for you to join.

Are you ready to join? Then copy the form below onto a new topic and fill it out completely. Incomplete forms will cause delays, and will be deleted/locked within 7 days..

Name:
In-Game Name:
Xfire: (MANDATORY)
Preferred Role: (Spec-Ops, Assault, Sniper)
Why do you wish to join unrealNexus:
Do you have a microphone/headset? Ventrilo?
Are you interested in our competition team?

[b]EXAMPLE:[b]
Name: John Ber N.
In-Game Name: loonygamer
Xfire: silmeria
Preferred Role: Assault
Why do you wish to join unrealNexus: I am skilled in many FPS games and learn new ones very quickly. I am also helpful outside the game, making signatures for members as well as forum administration/website management.
Do you have a microphone/headset? Yes. Ventrilo? Yes.
Are you interested in our competition team? Yes

-uN.loonygamer
-uN.loonygamer
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Male Number of posts : 118
Quote : Neko Mimi Mode?!
Xfire : silmeria
Registration date : 2008-09-29

http://www.myspace.com/loonygamer

Back to top Go down